By virtue of the experienced resources & the various Projects executed over the period, below mentioned evolving Project Execution Methodology is being followed.
• Follow procedural approach to execute the project with proper Software Development Life Cycle stages such as Requirement Study, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Design, Test Plan creation, Coding and user acceptance testing.
• There is always stress on reviews of all the work products at different stages, record and analyses those defects to take as learning for subsequent projects and project phases.
• Re-usability concept is always given importance to reduce development efforts and eliminate re-inventing wheel.
• Risk Management is done before start of the project. Accordingly contingency / mitigation plan is worked out.
• Configuration Management is also given due importance, hence we make use of the tools such as Microsoft Visual Source Safe for version control. This includes document as well as non-document deliverables.
• Project Status is reviewed at required frequencies and timely alerts and escalations are triggered off.
• The Project Execution Methodology is followed for all the Projects such as Consulting, Software development, Software support etc.